Thursday 15 September 2011

Animal print

I am so happy that animal print is still so on trend. I admit it, I like to walk on the wild side...in my leopard print shoes.
I know people either love it or hate it...and you can guess my view! Loving it.



It is geting a bit worrying, I have so much animal print in my wardrobe, it is starting to look like the big cats enclosure at the Zoo.
 I know it can be a bit much when worn from head to tie, but I do ocasionally go all out wild. From my leopard print headband, wrap around dress and leopard print shoes. Outrageous I know,but that is just me, I dont really do safe!

And in the sun, I do love my  leopard print bikinis.

Blumarine have some lovely coloured animal print, and of course Cavalli have the signature animal print every season.



And my latest addition, a fabulous leopard print umbrella wihch my fabulously stylish mother gave to me recently. I can't wait for it to rain...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home