Tuesday 9 August 2011

Mood Lifters- 10 things to make you happy.

I was feeling a bit down this weekend, and started thinking about what things can lift my mood. What makes me happy?

1. Flowers. Guaranteed to lighten my spirits!

















2. Fresh air-Getting out in my car with the top down- instantly makes me feel better.


3. Fragrance. Some essential oil like rose, or geranium or neroli. I feel better already.


4.Exercise. Anything. Zumba. yoga or pilates.


5. Shopping. Retail theray. It works.


6. Chocolate. I know, it is naughty, but it makes me happy. But it has to be good, continental chocolate.


7.Sex. I know, very naughty!

8. A good book.

9. Dancing! salsa, cha cha...

10. Music.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home