Wednesday 29 June 2011

How to be Fabulous in Summer- White is the new black.

Here is my guide to all things fabulous and stylish. Maybe it will help you to become a little bit more fabulous and a little bit more stylish. Obviously you already fabulous and stylish. I know!

So, lets start with the season we are now in, summer. How to be cool and elegant in the heat? Simple.
With the very on trend all white look. White on white. It works for me, especially with a tan.

Sunday was very hot and sticky here. I was wearing my little white dress, with a straw hat, white Chanel shades, and my fabulous new white and tan bag. I looked cool and felt even cooler.


Yes, white is the new black. Go out and buy a LWD if you don't already have one in your wardrobe.

So, after white on white, try white with tan, or white with black. Yes, that works.

I also did the white on white thing for my yoga class. Very Zen. Very pure.
Rocking the "My body is a temple" vibe...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home