Saturday 14 December 2013

Red



I saw a friend recently in a fabulous red dress, and thought it would be an appropriate subject for a Christmas style blog. Red for Christmas obvious yes, but classic too! 
Look I am not asking you to go the whole Santa Claus route, just a simple elegant red dress. Or even just a touch of red. Red lipstick? 
I love this Ralph Lauren Spanish Matador look.  Black with red. It never fails! 
Red lace....it shouldn't really work, but it does! 
Look...

And I am still picking up the Spanish vibe...

Scarlet. Vermillion. Tomato. Choose your shade of red. I think there is a shade that works for everyone.
Whatever your skin tone or hair colour. Be brave. 

Or just red accessories, like these gloves.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home